LuLaRoe Styles Series! One of my favorites…the Cassie skirt! The Cassie is a stretchy pencil skirt with a yoga waist band. That’s the simple description. What I usually tell customers is that it is the magic butt skirt. The Cassie has a magical three way stretch that give you great support and lift. That magic makes it flattering on almost any body type. The waistband is a yoga band that you can wear high waisted, or fold over.
The Cassie Skirt…The Details:
Sizing – this one fits pretty true to size
XS sizes 2-4
S sizes 6-8
M sizes 10-12
L sizes 14-16
XL sizes 18-20
2X sizes 22-24
3X sizes 24-26
How to style the Cassie Skirt
I love this skirt lots of different ways…
- I wear Cassie Skirt with my Irmas that are a little too short in the front for me to wear with leggings. That’s a great way to wear it for anyone that likes some bum coverage with the Cassie.
- Graphic Tees are a great way to wear the Cassie as a casual outfit in the summer with some flip flops or casual sandals.
- The fall is a great time to wear Cassie with some leggings and tall boots.
- My favorite way to wear the Cassie Skirt is with a Perfect Tee since it makes me look like I actually have a waist.
- Classic Tees and Randys are great to pair with Cassie skirts too.
- The more obvious way to wear it is with a nice top or tank and blazer for a nice work style.
- You can even wear a Carly dress over a Cassie and knot the Carly up to show the Cassie.
- Cassie can also be worn as a tube top!
Price for The Cassie Skirt – $35
Body Types that love this style
Apple and Rectangle shapes usually love this style with a Perfect Tee. It gives the illusion of a waist.
Hourglass shapes like the Cassie with a Classic or Graphic Tee tucked in or knotted in front, or tucked in.